Smogger Alley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be GTO

3 posters

Go down

Wanna be GTO Empty Wanna be GTO

Post by NasTHatch Fri May 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Heard about the site from another forum and decided to join. My daily is a Lexus Ls400. and my Garage Queen is a 1968 Pontiac Le Mans. It was first Purchased by my father in law and he gave it to me when i married his daughter and bought a house with a garage. The car is all original and was driven off the delivery truck at the dealer, loaded on to his trailer and taken home to his Garage in Norfolk. He used to race it in the 8th and with his old age he quit, and then only took it out when it's nice outside and on a Sunday. I RARELY leave my neighborhood with it for hear that some moron will smash into it and destroy it

NasTHatch

Back to top Go down

Wanna be GTO Empty Re: Wanna be GTO

Post by TonySS Sat May 18, 2013 12:21 am

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining.

a 68 Le Mans is a hell of a marriage present.

You don't leave the neighborhood in fear of someone wrecking into you? What about classic insurance? If you get classic auto insurgence, you can set your own value on the car, so they can't tell you some bullcrap like it only being worth 3 grand like most insurance companies do.
TonySS
TonySS
Admin

https://smogger-alley.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by official_mrgbody Mon May 20, 2013 9:43 pm

welcome to the forum
official_mrgbody
official_mrgbody

Back to top Go down