Smogger Alley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)

5 posters

Go down

G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)  Empty G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)

Post by TonySS Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Who hates them, who loves them? I'm obviously a fan of them, since I own one. But what are everyone else's thoughts on them?
TonySS
TonySS
Admin

https://smogger-alley.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)  Empty Re: G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)

Post by Blue Knight Thu May 16, 2013 11:02 pm

100% junk
Blue Knight
Blue Knight

Back to top Go down

G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)  Empty Re: G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)

Post by TonySS Thu May 16, 2013 11:03 pm

lol @ trolling.
TonySS
TonySS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Knight Thu May 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Just kidding Smile
Blue Knight
Blue Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverickdan Thu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm

I like um but the price on them has gotten out of hand. I like cheap stuff, I'd get a ford fairmont looks similiar to the malibu but much cheaper, and I already know a sbf very well. That said I will build a gm product one day.
Maverickdan
Maverickdan

Back to top Go down

Post by TonySS Thu May 16, 2013 11:24 pm

I already know you liked the aerocoupes. Ive known that since I was like 16 when you were talking about them. And yea, they have gotten expensive. Ive seen some people asking like 4k for a "decent" condition base model monte and all I could think was "what the hell". It wasn't only one person asking those kinds of prices either, it was multiple.

That said, ford fairmonts were ford's answer or equivalent to the 78-80's Malibu weren't they? They are pretty nice.
TonySS
TonySS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Knight Thu May 16, 2013 11:48 pm

I paid $1800 for mine last year. The deals are out there.
Blue Knight
Blue Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TonySS Fri May 17, 2013 12:09 am

And your car's body is in great shape too. Maybe some people just highly over estimate the value of their cars, or their just crazy.
TonySS
TonySS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Knight Fri May 17, 2013 8:15 am

TonySS wrote:And your car's body is in great shape too. Maybe some people just highly over estimate the value of their cars, or their just crazy.

To be fair, the guy was going through a divorce.
Blue Knight
Blue Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TonySS Fri May 17, 2013 5:46 pm

That explains the price then.
TonySS
TonySS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sseryk Wed May 29, 2013 1:20 am

I guess you could call me a fan. I've owned several over the years. I'm restoring an El Camino at the moment for my daily driver. When it's completed I'll resume on my Monte Carlo SS clone which will be mostly for show. Just had the paint put on the Elky Sunday.G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)  IMG_0470

I also had a Cutlass that I stuffed in a 455 into.
G-body car General Discussion (Cutlass's, Malibu's, Monte Carlo's, Regal's, Grand Nationals etc.)  Picture%2520008

Last edited by sseryk on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected photo link)
sseryk
sseryk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2LANEBLACKTOPRACING Wed May 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Big fan for a very long time,
2LANEBLACKTOPRACING
2LANEBLACKTOPRACING

http://twolaneblacktopracing.activeboard.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down