Smogger Alley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Mucle Trucks or Ford Muscle cars, which do you prefer?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ford Mucle Trucks or Ford Muscle cars, which do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ford Mucle Trucks or Ford Muscle cars, which do you prefer?

Post by 79izfine Fri May 24, 2013 8:09 am

I prefer ford cars ,,,, love the early 30's 3 or 5 window ,,,,then mid to late 60's mustangs 2 dr coupe ,,,, for 70's like the maverick ,,,, sure theres more ,,,, a buddy and myself traded some model A parts for a 1940 truck cab ,bed,frame its an ex drag truck but the bed is not original to the body ,,,, its going to be a drag truck again ,,,cab is chopped ,,,,its going to have a chevy drivetrain mostly cuz buddy has stock piles of gm parts ,,,gonna be sweet when done

79izfine

Back to top Go down

Ford Mucle Trucks or Ford Muscle cars, which do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ford Mucle Trucks or Ford Muscle cars, which do you prefer?

Post by TonySS Fri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm

You should talk to maverickdan about Mavericks, assuming he logs on again, he owns one and loves those cars.

I also like the old ford trucks, though my favorites are from the 30's and the 50's rather than the ones from the 40's, but 1940's ford trucks are cool too.
TonySS
TonySS
Admin

https://smogger-alley.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Knight Fri May 24, 2013 10:14 pm

79izfine wrote: its going to have a chevy drivetrain mostly cuz we want it to go fast!Smile ,,,gonna be sweet when done

There I fixed that for you! Theres no shame Smile

Sounds like a cool project. I was looking for something (anything) older when the bu popped up.
Blue Knight
Blue Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2